1 Giu , 2022 Marketing department
THE DARK RIDE WHERE THERE COULD NOT TAKE PLACE BEFORE
In the full swing of the pandemic, we took the time to pause and observe the evolution of the amusement industry in which interactivity and 3D technologies applied to various rides.
We realized they were becoming more and more established, particularly in the Dark Ride that still represents one of our company’s main products.
At the same time, halfway across the globe, Triotech was making a similar reflection. They came to us with the desire to combine all our experience in the world of track transportation with their expertise in media-based interactive attractions.
The idea that united us was looking ahead and wanting to create something unique and different from the usual video game; something that people would run to try as soon as the lock-down was over.
An attraction in which groups play, an individual scoring system, and multiple ride selection creates a unique and competitive dynamic by playing a key role: they place guests in the heart of the action so as to make the adventure exciting and encourage them to try the ride more than once.
Thus, in partnership with Gosetto, Triotech gave birth to the HYPER RIDE! The new Dark ride that, in addition to its innovative interactivity, represents an affordable level of investment, is suitable for amusement parks, shopping malls and all those who have always dreamed of a Dark Ride yet had to give it up because of space issues.
ALSO A MATTER OF RECESSED:
The compact design fits perfectly in small venues and buildings.
Reduced space in this case does not mean reduced revenue. In fact, the group game and individual scoring system create unique and competitive dynamics that encourage repeat business and strong ROI.
For your happiness and that of those who experience this fantastic attraction.
ALL THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS NEW DARK RIDE:
- VARIABLE NUMBER OF CARS and screen depending on the type of Dark Ride
- CHANGES IN SPEED along the ride due to the dual motors that allow for greater acceleration and deceleration than a normal dark ride, making the experience even more exciting
- The motion technology combined with a high-speed moving platform ensures a THRILLING ADVENTURE that places guests in the heart of the action
- Strong G-force, fast rotation and a non-obstructed view will make visitors scream with EXCITEMENT!
- Media Content can be changed with a push of a button, which is key to the operator’s success. Additionally, we designed immersive, digital theming that can be changed easily WITHOUT A SUBSTANTIAL INVESTMENT
- As a Triotech standard, the movie catalog will be continually updated with new content to encourage repeat visits and ensure a HIGH ROI
The Hyper Ride has already won several awards at official industry fairs as the best new development: from IAAPA in Orlando to Menalac in Dubai.
GOSETTO AND TRIOTECH: WHO DOES WHAT
Triotech developed the Hyper Ride in partnership with Gosetto for the vehicle platform.
Gosetto provides the transport system movements of the cars that accelerate, decelerate, rotate, and stop at certain speeds, by communicating with Triotech’s adventure.
Triotech, in addition to the media content, the screens, and the interactive firing system, provides the seats (with their retention system) arranged of special effects and movements designed in synchrony with the transport system, stage effects and the video.
A perfect synchrony provides a unique effect that keeps the visitor coming back.
There are currently two standard versions available:
- Size: 36m x 16m (118′ x 52’6″)
- Footprint: 576m2 (6,200 sq. ft.)
- Ceiling Height: 4.25m (14′)
- Size: 23m x 16m (75’6″ x 52’6″)
- Footprint: 368m2 (3,960 sq. ft.)
- Ceiling Height: 4.25m (14′)
WHERE ARE THE FIRST HYPER RIDES HEADED?
The first location is already open to guests at La Tête dans les Nuages in a shopping center outside Paris, France.
In summer 2022 the second will be installed in Clifton Hill near Niagara Falls, ON, Canada.
- 7 fully interactive scenes
- 5 cars, 4-seat home one
- Programmable digital theming within the attraction that will occupy about 1,800 square meters.
For us, the Hyper Ride is not only a new attraction: it represents in fact the consolidation of a collaboration that commenced in 2014 at the first meeting with Triotech in Turkey. Despite the fact that our companies are located in two opposite continents, with a naturally different cultures and approach to everyday life, this new Dark Ride testifies to the success with which it has been carried out over the years and the excellent results achieved.